Shiraz First International Sculpture Symposium
February – March 2020
Shiraz Municipality is to hold the first international sculpture symposium in February and March 2020 in the city of culture and literature, Shiraz-Iran.
The Symposium aims to propose a common language for social interactions through making art works, to restore the urban spaces using artistic creations and represent international and national ideas in urban monuments and sculptures, creating artistic and professional contacts between sculptors, artisans and designers, among others.
- Shiraz (past, present, future)
- Free theme
Shiraz international symposium is open to all eligible sculptors, artists and designers with established CV in attending sculpture symposiums.
Organizer: Shiraz Municipality
- Application deadline: 21 January 2020
- Announcement of the results: 30 January 2020
- Making the selected designs at the workshop in Shiraz: 25 Feb. – 12 March 2020.
- Closing ceremony: 13 March 2020
- Award: 2000 US D, symposium symbol and diploma
Shiraz Municipality will cover international tickets (economy class), meals, local transfer, and 18 nights accommodation (for the workshop period).
Those participants who need an entry visa for Iran, can obtain a visa upon arrival at Shiraz International Airport.
More info: www.sis1398.com________________________